New Physical Educationis a program supporting physical education teachers aimed at reaching and involving the maximum number of children in sports and physical activity.
The program's goal is to increase the physical activity of children and adults, enhance the pedagogical skills of physical education teachers, and establish the teacher's authority to boost students' interest in sports, both in and outside the classroom.
The main activities under the program:
● online/offline events “Innovations in Physical Education”. Educational events designed to tell about new and modern methodologies for teachers, introduce international experiences, share trends and innovations from expert circle;
● a community for innovative teachers – Facebook community for physical education teachers, coaches and educators;
● “New Physical Culture. Healthy Communities” – training physical education teachers in the regions of Ukraine;
● ambassadors of physical education – creating a community of physical education trendsetters who have undergone “New Physical Education” training and form a positive image of a teacher;
● Academy – developing a relevant program for students in higher educational institutions specializing in physical education and sports;
● School leagues – an opportunity to engage as many children as possible in physical activity as enjoyable leisure time, not just for competitive purposes.